Wednesday, March 03, 2010

March 03, 2010

Participants: Nadine, Gili, Emily

This is the second of three game nights that I'm away in the US. Nadine hosted; take it away, Nadine:

An efficient, calm and fun session - two meaty games in less that two and a
half hours.

Year of the Dragon

Emily+, Nadine, Gili

Turn order was Emily, Nadine, Gili most of the game. Final results were
Emily, Nadine, Gili. Emily did a good job, she won by 7 points and was the
only one to have one firecracker during the whole game.

Princes of Florence

Nadine 125, Emily 109, Gili 101

Gili said she didn't understand how I did it, I said I didn't either. I had
the most works played, 6 vs. 5, I didn't get any Bonus cards and had all 3
freedoms, 2 jesters, Emily had 3 and one freedom. We all got best work at
least twice. I had two Prestige cards vs. 1, and Gili's gave her no points,
so that's partly luck, and I started with two cards with the same building
and bought the third. We didn't bid much against each other, everything
except jesters mostly went for 200.

Ed Note: Apparently they messed up the scoring, using $1 = 1 point, instead of $1 = 1/2 point.

No comments: